Saturday, February 28, 2015

Week Seven EOC - The Pitch



The all-new 2015 Lexus ES 350. "Crafted without compromise or restraint, the ES 350 combines the exquisite luxury of class-leading* legroom, convenient technologies and an aggressive exterior design with the exhilaration of dynamic handling." -Lexus
I chose this car because i drive a 2009 Lexus ES350 in hopes that this year i can finally trade my car in for a newer version. This car has style and beauty, it is luxurious meets connivence. Not only is it fast but smooth. It is reliable and the safest car you can possibly buy.

I want to compare the Lexus ES350 to the Ford Fusion. Compare the difference in safety, price, and reliability. Look at each campaign and figure out why they have either succeed or failed in the past.

Growing up I was raised by you average American dad.  The guy that only drove Ford and pounded it in my head that American-made cars are the only reliable choice.  I was born in Detroit, Michigan, recognized as the historic heart of American-made automotive industry.  That also put a ton of pressure on me to drive what i was told to drive.  After going through 4 Ford Taurus, 1 Ford Fusion, and 1 Mercury Milan I finally decided to switch over to a Lexus ES 50 against my father's wishes. I 100% feel that i made the best decision possible.

In my project I want to compare American to Foreign made as well as how Lexus continues to to build and produce a car that I have completely fallen in love with. I will compare older Ford cars from 2009 to it's 2015 version as well as with the Lexus. Considering I already owned a brand new 2009 Ford Fusion, this will be easy to compare to my recent 2009 Lexus ES350.

No comments:

Post a Comment