Saturday, March 21, 2015

Analysis of Project in the Real World

Summing it all up!Time to wrap things up on my game-changing Lexus campaign.


1ST BLOG POST: "Where safety and reliability meets the road." My catchy slogan that gives a very brief idea of what Lexus has to offer. It says it all in the slogan. Safety and Reliability are my two main focal points in my campaign besides the fact that owning a Lexus really can be affordable.

2ND BLOG POST: My competition, the Ford Fusion. It points out why the car is so falsely loved, what it has to offer, and why it is not the best choice.  I list everything on it's safety features so that later on i can really impress you with how much safer a Lexus really is!

3RD BLOG POST: The Big Idea. This post gets more involved with what I want to accomplish with my campaign, what I am hoping to achieve and get consumers to understand. It goes over the features of the Lexus and gets in detail with why it's the safest car on the road. It also highlights it's reliability. It goes over the demographic groupsI am trying to reach out to and why this car suits them. It explains in depth what Lexus stands for and why.

4TH BLOG POST: My magazine ad i created. A fun ad that in just a few short words along with my slogan gets a great message across to the viewer. It goes into detail why I used the graphics i used, and how i selectively chose my wording so that I wasn't drowning the viewer in words.

5TH BLOG POST: My detailed commercial. Gives you a scene description of the commercial. Explains the characters and the music i use. Portrays the what the brand of Lexus means that will be create the new face I plan to develop.

6TH POST: 4,311 words, 26, 862 characters, 20 quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment