Saturday, March 28, 2015

Week Eleven EOC - Final Evaulation


I think walking away from this class that I have learned a lot. It has really opened my eyes in the world of advertisement. It made me realize that maybe advertisement is not in my future career path because I would like to focus more on the graphics and designs of things. I did enjoy the class though and took a lot in.  I am now more advanced in using social media and I understand how advertisement is tied into it.  I enjoyed learning about people think behind the scenes of the advertisement business and learning about some of the greatest leading advertisers in the business. I believe the blogs we posted were very structured and organized and it helps me learn in a more efficient way.  This allowed me to keep up with the class and always know where I stood.  Honestly my favorite part of the class was the final project. Being the one to set up and run things the way I wanted was interesting. I like how we hit every aspect of the campaign and were able to change things at our own discretion.  It gave me a real feel for advertisement. This fortunately made me realize that maybe I want to stay in advertisement but only narrow it down. I want to work with the creative side of the business, maybe conducting commercials or art print in magazines. I think overall I put a lot of time and effort into this class and received a lot out of it. I was extremely vocal, gave opinions, and participated with the class and always made sure I had my work turned in on time. Although I unfortunately had to miss two classes for medical reasons, I think my work speaks for itself and that I have definitely earned an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment